Bollywood beauty and quite possibly the busiest heroine of the present generation, Priyanka Chopra, fainted while getting ready to perform for the Mumbai Police Annual Celebration event. The actress suffered a sudden drop in blood pressure and felt extremely nauseous and dizzy. The organizers rushed her to a private clinic where she was attended to immediately.
Extremely busy schedules, severely restricted diets and high pressure are known to take a toll on the health of many film stars. Priyanka has fainted in public before in 2009 on the sets of Ashutosh Gowariker’s film ‘Whats your Rashee?’. Fans and well wishers from the industry have expressed their concern and hoped that Priyanka gets well soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick