Bollywood and Hollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has grabbed the 27th position on the worldwide annual Hopper Instagram Richlist. The actress reportedly earns a whopping Rs 3 crore per Insta post. This feat means that Priyanka is the highest paid Indian actor on the Instagram Richlist.
Priyanka Chopra’s Instagram account has 64 million followers. She is reportedly charging $403,000 (Rs 3 crore) for every promotional post she makes on the photo-sharing app. In 2020, Priyanka stood at the 19th position with $271,000 earnings per Insta post. In the list that ranks celebs, sports personalities and other celebrities, Priyanka is the only the second Indian star after Virat Kohli (19th spot).
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?