It’s well known that Taxiwaala actress Priyanka Jawalkar had signed her maiden Kollywood film opposite popular hero Siddharth. The film was announced earlier this year and the shooting was supposed to kick-start in March, until the Coronavirus pandemic disrupted all the plans.
Apparently, the makers are gearing up for the shoot soon after the lockdown period ends, and Priyanka, who plays a Punjabi girl settled in Chennai in the movie, is eagerly looking forward to kick-starting the first schedule. The film will be directed by debutant Amrutharaj and produced under Passion Studios banner.
Apart from this, Priyanka is also acting in a film that features Shriya and Shiva Kandukuri in lead roles. She is also playing the female lead in a youthful entertainer that has Rajavaaru Ranigaru fame Kiran Abbavaram as the male lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- From Shyam to Sundaram: Nani’s transformation in seconds
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next