It’s well known that Taxiwaala actress Priyanka Jawalkar had signed her maiden Kollywood film opposite popular hero Siddharth. The film was announced earlier this year and the shooting was supposed to kick-start in March, until the Coronavirus pandemic disrupted all the plans.
Apparently, the makers are gearing up for the shoot soon after the lockdown period ends, and Priyanka, who plays a Punjabi girl settled in Chennai in the movie, is eagerly looking forward to kick-starting the first schedule. The film will be directed by debutant Amrutharaj and produced under Passion Studios banner.
Apart from this, Priyanka is also acting in a film that features Shriya and Shiva Kandukuri in lead roles. She is also playing the female lead in a youthful entertainer that has Rajavaaru Ranigaru fame Kiran Abbavaram as the male lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor