Looks like the Balakrishna-Boyapati project is still having problems taking off. There was news that the budget of the film was slashed and now the hunt for the heroine is on.
Earlier this year, there was news that Catherine Tresa was roped in as the heroine of the film and now the reports suggest that the makers are in the lookout for another heroine in place of her.
The reports suggest that Boyapati wants some famous names to be associated with this film and he is in talks with some Bollywood heroines as well. The heroine whom Boyapati will pick will play the second lead in the film and we need to see who will it be?
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s whopping remuneration for Chiru152 becomes a hot topic
- First look of Pawan’s Vakeel Saab to be out soon?
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?