Yesterday, we had reported that Karan johar has been summoned by the Mumbai cops for interrogation. The latest we hear is that Dharma productions, CEO, Apurva Mehta has also been summoned by the cops in the days to come.
Sushanth did a film called Drive that was produced by Dharma Production but the makers sold the film to the OTT platform Netflix without having a theatrical release a year back. This disappointed Sushanth big time is the talk.
Mahesh Bhatt was also questioned yesterday and now Apurva Mehta has been called in and we need to see what twist this case will take from here on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case