Yesterday, we had reported that Karan johar has been summoned by the Mumbai cops for interrogation. The latest we hear is that Dharma productions, CEO, Apurva Mehta has also been summoned by the cops in the days to come.
Sushanth did a film called Drive that was produced by Dharma Production but the makers sold the film to the OTT platform Netflix without having a theatrical release a year back. This disappointed Sushanth big time is the talk.
Mahesh Bhatt was also questioned yesterday and now Apurva Mehta has been called in and we need to see what twist this case will take from here on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress joins Akhil, Pooja’s MEB
- Popular hero turns villain for Ravi Teja
- Is this the reason behind Prabhas signing multiple projects?
- Balayya to give a second chance to this director?
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally