The Modi biopic featuring Narendra Modi is in all sorts of trouble. The Supreme court granted permission for the film’s smooth release on the 12th as planned.
But now, the election commission has turned the tables and order to stall the release. They have instructed the makers to release the film only after 19th of May when the elections are over in the country.
So, the makers of the film are looking at a new release date now. The film is directed by Omung Kumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh posts a heartfelt message on Women’s Day
- Virata Parvam team’s Women’s Day tribute to its female characters
- This popular star to be Kamal’s villain in Vikram?
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu