These summons were issued to Rajinikanth, K S Ravikumar and also to Lingaa’s producer Rockline Venkatesh. Some time back, a suit was filed by a writer named Ravi Rathinam who alleged that the script of Lingaa was actually his.
Initially, the case was filed in Chennai but has now been moved to Madurai. Instructions from the judiciary are to wrap up the proceedings on or before April 20th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu enquires about SPB’s health