It is a known fact that Salman Khan is shooting for his new film Bharat in Punjab. Recently, a picture was out where Salman was seen standing near the India and Pakistan border.
As it is very hard to shoot in such locations, the producers created the same effect of the border in a nearby village in Punjab and completed the shooting. As a part of the shoot, a scene was canned where the Pakistan flag was also hoisted.
This did not go well with the local villagers and they stormed the hotel where Salman was staying and created a chaos. Left with no choice Salman was forced to leave the hotel.
The news also is that villagers are planning to file a case against the makers and Salman for hurting their sentiments. We need to see what will happen next.
- Tollywood stars lose badly in Telangana elections
- Rajinikanth’s B’day treat: Petta’s teaser to be out shortly
- Heroine reveals how ‘Metoo’ movement has cost her career
- Live Updates : Telangana Election Results (Teluguin.com)
- Dhanush-Sai Pallavi’s Maari 2’s Telugu trailer to be out shortly