It is a known fact that Salman Khan is shooting for his new film Bharat in Punjab. Recently, a picture was out where Salman was seen standing near the India and Pakistan border.
As it is very hard to shoot in such locations, the producers created the same effect of the border in a nearby village in Punjab and completed the shooting. As a part of the shoot, a scene was canned where the Pakistan flag was also hoisted.
This did not go well with the local villagers and they stormed the hotel where Salman was staying and created a chaos. Left with no choice Salman was forced to leave the hotel.
The news also is that villagers are planning to file a case against the makers and Salman for hurting their sentiments. We need to see what will happen next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another Jabardasth comedian turns hero
- Full Winners List with Majority : Andhra Pradesh Assembly Election 2019 Results (teluguin.com)
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Highlights Updates from Sita