After scoring a hat-trick with his lucky mascot, director Trivikram Srinivas, producer S Radhakrishna has stated that even his next film will be under Trivikram’s direction. So far, the Trivikram-Radhakrishna combo has given three hit films like Julayi, S/O Satyamurthy and the latest release, A..Aa.
Interacting with media following A..Aa’s success, Radhakrishna said that he shares a warm and friendly relationship with Trivikram, which is beyond money and other materialistic things. The producer said that even Trivikram feels the same about him and that’s why their combo has worked for a hat-trick of hit movies.
Now that Radhakrishna revealed that he will produce Trivikram’s next film, could it be the much awaited Pawan Kalyan starrer as being speculated? Keep watching this space for more details.
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur