After scoring a hat-trick with his lucky mascot, director Trivikram Srinivas, producer S Radhakrishna has stated that even his next film will be under Trivikram’s direction. So far, the Trivikram-Radhakrishna combo has given three hit films like Julayi, S/O Satyamurthy and the latest release, A..Aa.
Interacting with media following A..Aa’s success, Radhakrishna said that he shares a warm and friendly relationship with Trivikram, which is beyond money and other materialistic things. The producer said that even Trivikram feels the same about him and that’s why their combo has worked for a hat-trick of hit movies.
Now that Radhakrishna revealed that he will produce Trivikram’s next film, could it be the much awaited Pawan Kalyan starrer as being speculated? Keep watching this space for more details.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief