For the past few weeks Prakash Raj has been in the limelight for his hard-hitting questions to PM Modi and BJP in general. On Twitter, he has been raising several issues under “Just Asking” campaign with the intention of making people aware of what’s happening in politics at the state and national level.
However, his incessant criticism of Modi doesn’t seem to have gone down well with few people in the industry. Recently, producer Madhura Sreedhar openly criticised Prakash Raj for launching an attack on Modi every now and then.
“నీ గోల ఎంటో అస్సలు అర్దం కావట్లెదు! నువ్వు producers ను directors ను ఇబ్బంది పెదుతుంటావు కదా నీ అహాంకారం తొ. నువ్వు సంతొషం గా ఉన్నావా ? Don’t just try to make headlines! Work on a genuine cause & make an impact as leader. Then u comment & we will take u seriously @prakashraaj,” Madhura Sreedhar posted on Twitter.
Interestingly, Madhura Sreedhar is a BJP supporter and has been actively tweeting in support of Modi and other BJP leaders for the past few years. It remains to be seen if Prakash Raj chooses to respond to this or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti accepts Mahesh’s challenge; Nominates Hrithik, Tamannaah & Rana
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Star heroine’s biopic on Indira Gandhi postponed
- Poll : Which of these actors is not utilizing his talent properly?
- Throwback picture: Venky and Mahesh on Bharat Ane Nenu set
- Rajamouli reveals the good news