Actress Tamannaah seems to have invited trouble for skipping the promotional events of her recently released Tamil film, Dharmadurai. Even though the film was successful, the film’s producer Suresh is upset with Tamannaah not taking part in the promotions.
Suresh filed a complaint with the Nadigar Sangam against Tamannaah after he saw the actress aggressively promoting her trilingual thriller Abhinetri over the past few days.
Interestingly, Nadigar Sangam’s General Secretary is Vishal and Tamannaah is currently acting in Vishal’s Kaththi Sandai. It will be interesting to see how will Vishal resolve this issue.
- Balayya to produce yet another film before NTR
- This Afghani IPL star is a keen follower of Mahesh Babu’s films
- Star director to be the chief guest at Officer’s pre-release event
- Sridevi’s sudden demise taught me life lessons: Nagarjuna
- Fitness Is About Discipline And Respect : Samantha