Actress Tamannaah seems to have invited trouble for skipping the promotional events of her recently released Tamil film, Dharmadurai. Even though the film was successful, the film’s producer Suresh is upset with Tamannaah not taking part in the promotions.
Suresh filed a complaint with the Nadigar Sangam against Tamannaah after he saw the actress aggressively promoting her trilingual thriller Abhinetri over the past few days.
Interestingly, Nadigar Sangam’s General Secretary is Vishal and Tamannaah is currently acting in Vishal’s Kaththi Sandai. It will be interesting to see how will Vishal resolve this issue.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy