Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s much-awaited romantic drama, Love Story, under Sekhar Kammula’s direction, was supposed to hit screens in April. However, the theatrical release was postponed due to the COVID second wave and the subsequent lockdown. Now that there are speculations about theaters reopening with 50 percent capacity across the twin Telugu states from this month end, there has been a strong buzz around Love Story’s release.
However, one of Love Story’s producers, Sunil Narang, clarified in a latest interview that Love Story will have its theatrical release only after the night curfew is lifted in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
“It’s not viable to screen Love Story if theaters reopen with only 3 shows per day. So, we will think about releasing Love Story only after the night curfew is lifted. I think things will return to normalcy only after July second week. We will come up with an official announcement regarding the film’s release date at an appropriate time,” Sunil Narang said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to resume from this date
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Press Note : The Influence of Gambling on Movies
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message