From the past couple of days, there have been several rumours doing the rounds in the film circles that Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s next film in Dolly’s direction may be shelved as the director was not impressed with the film’s script and sought changes much against Pawan’s wish.
The rumours were rampant that Pawan may soon move on to Trivikram’s project, discarding Dolly’s film entirely. However, the film’s producer and Pawan’s close friend Sharrat Marar refuted these rumours and clarified that the Pawan-Dolly film is very much on and that the pre-production is going great guns.
Sharrat Marar also said that the film will go on floors soon. Anup Rubens will be scoring the tunes for this project.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”