Leading producer Ashwini Dutt, who was speaking in an interview with a TV channel, made some interesting revelations about his production venture, Shakti, starring Junior NTR.
Ashwini Dutt revealed that ahead of Shakti’s shoot, he had spoken to his close friend and Tamil cinema star Rajinikanth about the film and that the actor had told him to not do the film.
Apparently, Rajinikanth was apprehensive of doing a film on the Shakti Peethalu considering the fact that they are very powerful. He said that the actor’s apprehensions were in sync with the apprehensions of several other people. “Doing the film anyway was my choice,” Dutt shared.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad
- Kamal Haasan- Lokesh Kanagaraj’s film to go on sets soon