All eyes are on Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR and Ram Charan. This humongous project will be going on floors towards the end of this year and noted producer DVV Danayya is bankrolling it. Until recently, there were several speculations that a whopping 200 crores will be pumped in to the making of this biggie.
But in a latest interview during Bharat Ane Nenu’s promotions, DVV Danayya revealed that the Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan project will be produced with a staggering budget of 300 crores. The pre-production work for the movie is underway in full swing. Stay tuned for more updates.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?