All eyes are on Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR and Ram Charan. This humongous project will be going on floors towards the end of this year and noted producer DVV Danayya is bankrolling it. Until recently, there were several speculations that a whopping 200 crores will be pumped in to the making of this biggie.
But in a latest interview during Bharat Ane Nenu’s promotions, DVV Danayya revealed that the Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan project will be produced with a staggering budget of 300 crores. The pre-production work for the movie is underway in full swing. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya Mass: Chennakesava Reddy’s re-release creates a sensation overseas
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date
- VTK Success Party – Producer gifts Simbu an expensive car
- Runtime locked for Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha
- Buzz: Amazon Prime bagged the streaming rights of these two Tamil biggies
- OTT: Popular OTT platform grabs the streaming rights of Sree Vishnu’s Alluri