All eyes are on Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR and Ram Charan. This humongous project will be going on floors towards the end of this year and noted producer DVV Danayya is bankrolling it. Until recently, there were several speculations that a whopping 200 crores will be pumped in to the making of this biggie.
But in a latest interview during Bharat Ane Nenu’s promotions, DVV Danayya revealed that the Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan project will be produced with a staggering budget of 300 crores. The pre-production work for the movie is underway in full swing. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika