All eyes are on Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR and Ram Charan. This humongous project will be going on floors towards the end of this year and noted producer DVV Danayya is bankrolling it. Until recently, there were several speculations that a whopping 200 crores will be pumped in to the making of this biggie.
But in a latest interview during Bharat Ane Nenu’s promotions, DVV Danayya revealed that the Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan project will be produced with a staggering budget of 300 crores. The pre-production work for the movie is underway in full swing. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake