Since yesterday, social media has been abuzz with a shocking rumor that Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor has been diagnosed with stomach cancer and that he has halted Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake Kabir Singh’s shoot. Shahid is currently taking a break and is spending time with his family in Delhi.
While Shahid remained tight-lipped about the rumors, Kabir Singh’s co-producer Ashwin Varde has rubbished the rumors surrounding the star hero’s health. Talking to a popular English daily, Ashwin said that Shahid had shot several intense action episodes in Lonavala, and decided to take a break to rejuvenate himself. Ashwin further said that Shahid will resume the shoot after the New Year holidays.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?