Since yesterday, social media has been abuzz with a shocking rumor that Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor has been diagnosed with stomach cancer and that he has halted Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake Kabir Singh’s shoot. Shahid is currently taking a break and is spending time with his family in Delhi.
While Shahid remained tight-lipped about the rumors, Kabir Singh’s co-producer Ashwin Varde has rubbished the rumors surrounding the star hero’s health. Talking to a popular English daily, Ashwin said that Shahid had shot several intense action episodes in Lonavala, and decided to take a break to rejuvenate himself. Ashwin further said that Shahid will resume the shoot after the New Year holidays.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity
- Pooja Hegde in talks for this big film?
- Star hero’s team uses drones to prevent Coronavirus
- Prabhas donates another 50 lakhs to fight Coronavirus
- Will Kajal team up with Thalapathy Vijay for the fourth time?
- Nikhil to do a Nani in 18 Pages?