Producer S Gopal Reddy’s Son, Bhargav died under mysterious circumstances earlier today on Pambali beach, near Vakadu in Nellore district. He was 45 years old. According to latest news reports, police officials found his dead body on the beach; however, it is not yet clear if he drowned in the sea accidentally or if there was another reason behind his mysterious death.
In the past, S Gopal Reddy had founded Bhargav Arts banner, named after his son, and went on to make several hit films with Balakrishna and Kodi Ramakrishna in the 80s and 90s, including Mahanadi, Madhura Nagarilo, Muddula Menalludu, Murali Krishnudu, Muvva Gopaludu, Muddula Krishnaiah, Maa Pallelo Gopaludu, Mangamma Gari Manamadu. After Gopal Reddy’s demise in 2008, no one from his family has been active in the industry.
Meanwhile, condolences have been pouring to Bhargav’s family from Telugu and Tamil industry. Vishal, who was a friend of Bhargav, took to Twitter saying, “Bhargav.i wish u didn’t end your life this way. I lost my own brother. I will never get over this guilt. I am lost in btw all this chaos. I take to Twitter to say I miss u man.why the hell.i wud hav sorted out your issues too.i cry as I msg.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ismart Shankar are you looking forward to?
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover