This fun post has been tweeted by Paruchuri Praveena, the young producer behind the slice of life indie gem, Care of Kancharapalem. In this tweet, Praveena teases her COK director Venkatesh Maha’s obsession with moustaches.
Praveena posted a couple of behind-the-scenes photographs which show Venkatesh Maha carefully trimming his actors’ moustaches, including Sathyadev’s, on the sets of Care of Kancharapalem in 2016 and the upcoming Uma Maheshwara Ugra Roopasya in 2019. “Which is your favorite Telugu hero moustache look?,” Praveena asked her followers.
#OnTheSets … what is @mahaisnotanoun Maha’s obsession with moustaches 🤨🤨? @ActorSatyaDev #Maheshu #gettingintocharacter #UmaMaheshwaraUgraRoopasya #2019 #CareofKancharapalem #2016 … which is your favorite, Telugu hero moustache look ? pic.twitter.com/fnk5m1eQa3
— paruchurimd (@paruchurimd) May 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic
- Juicy info on Chay Akkineni’s OTT debut