This fun post has been tweeted by Paruchuri Praveena, the young producer behind the slice of life indie gem, Care of Kancharapalem. In this tweet, Praveena teases her COK director Venkatesh Maha’s obsession with moustaches.
Praveena posted a couple of behind-the-scenes photographs which show Venkatesh Maha carefully trimming his actors’ moustaches, including Sathyadev’s, on the sets of Care of Kancharapalem in 2016 and the upcoming Uma Maheshwara Ugra Roopasya in 2019. “Which is your favorite Telugu hero moustache look?,” Praveena asked her followers.
#OnTheSets … what is @mahaisnotanoun Maha’s obsession with moustaches 🤨🤨? @ActorSatyaDev #Maheshu #gettingintocharacter #UmaMaheshwaraUgraRoopasya #2019 #CareofKancharapalem #2016 … which is your favorite, Telugu hero moustache look ? pic.twitter.com/fnk5m1eQa3
— paruchurimd (@paruchurimd) May 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha surprises Tollywood colleagues with Saaki hampers
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome