Director RGV is amassing numerous haters by making controversial films. His latest film, Power Star, a spoof on Pawan Kalyan, released yesterday amid intense criticism. As expected, the response for the movie has been underwhelming.
Meanwhile, joining a long list of Pawan Kalyan fans, producer Naga Vamsi took to Twitter on the day Power Star released and seems to have taken a sly dig at RGV. Naga Vamsi, whose father S Radhakrishna bankrolled Pawan’s Agnyaathavaasi, tweeted a dialogue from Aravindha Sametha in which NTR says, “Will the mountain be belittled if a dog barks at it?”
Naga Vamsi also said that sensationalism has become a norm of society these days and that vultures and witches target everyone for their survival. “These scavengers have no shame and the best solution to fight them is not to “Hate” but Ignore them!,” he tweeted.
Sensationalism has become a Norm of Society these days. There are vultures & witches at every turn who just target everyone for their survival. These scavengers have no shame and the best solution to fight them is not to "Hate" but Ignore them! pic.twitter.com/1zSpiRZ4KT
— Naga Vamsi (@vamsi84) July 25, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Sri Hari’s son signs a film with noted director’s son
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign