A couple of days ago, fans were in for a huge shock with the reports of happening young Malayali actress Anupama Parameswaran exiting from the much-awaited Ram Charan’s next movie in Sukumar’s direction.
There have been several reports since then that Anupama’s unjustified and sudden demand for a hike in her remuneration prompted the film’s producers at Mythri Movie Makers to replace her.
In a much appreciated clarification, the producers, via Twitter, refuted all the ‘high remuneration demand’ rumors and reiterated that Anupama is ‘highly talented and thorough professional’. The producers went on to say that Anupama will certainly be part of their future projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh shoots a fight sequence in Kerala
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Balakrishna to go barechested in Ruler
- IT officials now raid Nani’s office
- Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi makers to rope in NTR?
- Will NTR respond to Surender Reddy’s statements?