A couple of days ago, fans were in for a huge shock with the reports of happening young Malayali actress Anupama Parameswaran exiting from the much-awaited Ram Charan’s next movie in Sukumar’s direction.
There have been several reports since then that Anupama’s unjustified and sudden demand for a hike in her remuneration prompted the film’s producers at Mythri Movie Makers to replace her.
In a much appreciated clarification, the producers, via Twitter, refuted all the ‘high remuneration demand’ rumors and reiterated that Anupama is ‘highly talented and thorough professional’. The producers went on to say that Anupama will certainly be part of their future projects.
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy