It’s been reported already that blockbuster romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, will soo be remade in Hindi. Bollywood star Arjun Kapoor will reprise Vijay Deverakonda in the Hindi remake and Mubarakan producers Murad Khetani and Ashwin Varde of Cine1 Studios will produce the movie.
In a recent media interaction, Murad Khetani has confirmed that Sandeep Reddy Vanga, the director of Arjun Reddy, will helm the film’s Hindi remake as well. The producers also revealed that unlike the Telugu original, the Hindi remake will be made on a larger scale. An official announcement will be out soon.
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding