The Telugu Film Producer’s Council today wrote a letter to Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan, appealing him to facilitate the necessary infrastructure to the Telugu film industry in the state. The council requested the CM to allot lands to set up film studios, labs and residential plots to producers, artistes and other members of the 24 crafts.
The council members C Kalyan, Prasanna Kumar and Mohan thanked Jagan for issuing the G.O. 45, letting filmmakers shoot on government properties at free of charge. The council reminded the CM that the erstwhile Chief Minister Marri Chennareddy had allotted lands to build studios and houses to the Telugu film industry members when the industry had shifted from Madras to Hyderabad and requested him to repeat the same gesture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?