In a latest, Tamil Film Producer’s Council has temporarily suspended Vishal’s production house Vishal Film Factory following the actor’s allegedly demeaning comments against the council in an interview he had given to a local magazine in August.
The Council, in its letter to the actor, issued a show cause notice and demanded his explanation. Even though the actor did explain why he had made such comments, the Council was unhappy with Vishal’s attitude and issued a ban eventually.
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood