Several leading Tamil film producers, including Gnanavel Raja, are reportedly fuming over unprofessionalism of star actor, Simbu. The actor has been accused of not coming to the shoot on time, which has led to severe losses for several films. Moreover, the actor is said to have laid down several conditions that he’ll only work for a certain number of hours in a day, and take the weekend off, even if a film is being shot abroad. All this hasn’t gone down well with Tamil film producers.
Recently, Gnanavel Raja, who’s producing the Tamil remake of a Kannada film Mufti, approached the producer’s council in Chennai to resolve the issue with Simbu. Apparently, the actor hasn’t been coming for the shoot and has gone on a vacation to Thailand without informing the producers.
It remains to be seen how Simbu responds to the series of complaints against him. On the other hand, after the producer of Maanadu pulled the plug on the film, Simbu announced that he’ll be directing another film Magaa Maanadu; however, it’s not clear if the film will go on floors anytime soon
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?