Post the announcement of RRR’s new release date on January 7th, many in the industry are upset with Rajamouli and the makers of RRR.
The Sankranthi releases have gone for a toss and now several films are going to be postponed. This has created a tense atmosphere and to solve this, the Active Telugu Film Producers Guild (ATFPG) has sprung into action.
The update is that the producer’s guild will hold talks with various producers and see that everyone will get a smooth release in the days to come.
Films like Acharya who are stuck without a date will get clarity with this meeting is the talk in the film circles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?