In the last three days, things have become so hectic that every department in the film industry is bustling with works related to their films. With each producer safely announcing the release date of their films, things are back to normal.
The producers in discussion with the distributors and their heroes have been announcing back to back release dates until the start of 2022. This has automatically put pressure on the directors now.
A number of senior and junior directors who take a lot of time to make their films are under pressure to complete films on time and do not waste the money of the producers. The advent of OTT culture has also pushed the producer to daringly announce the release dates of their films.
Releasing dates much in advance is a culture. which has been known in Bollywood. But things have changed as Telugu films are dominating the show big time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?
- Telangana Film Exhibitors request CM KCR to save theaters
- Interview : Sai Madhav Burra – Sreekaram is a tribute to farmers