Among the next generation mega heroes, the hottest and most commercially viable star is Sai Dharam Tej. Both the Mega Family as well as the Film Industry have realised this and efforts are being put in to project Sai in the right way.
The recent bodyguard photo shoot with Pawan Kalyan is also said to be because of this. Naturally, when word comes out that the family has put its weight behind Sai, producers won’t be far behind.
A number of producers are now waiting for his dates and among the 20 Crore market heroes, a film with this young mega hero is now considered a safe bet. If ‘Supreme’ turns out to be a big hit, there is no telling where this young lad will go.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chandrababu Naidu requests YS Jagan to set up SP Balu’s memorial music university
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house