At the trailer launch event of star heroine Nayanthara’s upcoming thriller, Kolaiyuthir Kaalam, veteran actor Radha Ravi had made a few insensitive comments on Nayan. Apart from the entire industry, Nayan’s boyfriend and popular Tamil director Vighnesh Shivan strongly condemned Radha Ravi’s comments via his Twitter.
In one of his tweets, Vighnesh Shivan said that Kolaiyuthir Kaalam’s makers released the trailer for an unfinished film. This statement has deeply upset the film’s producers, as some of the buyers who have promised to buy the film’s rights for fancy amounts have reportedly backed out following Vignesh’s comments. The film’s producers are planning to approach the Producer’s Council against Vignesh’s statement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?