Popular producer Gnanavel Raja’s wife Neha shocked a lot of people on social media when she accused some actresses of being home-wreckers. Although she didn’t name anyone, it was quite evident that she was targeting someone whom she has seen from close quarters.
In a series of tweets, Neha issued a warning to the actresses in Tamil film industry and urged them to stay away from their co-stars, especially who are already married and living a happy life. Neha also stated that she has already begged and requested some to mend their ways; however, it doesn’t seem to have changed much.
In the end, Neha warned that she would name and shame actresses if she has to. Although she deleted these comments on Twitter, her statements have already gone viral and she had to clarify that it had nothing to do with her husband Gnanavel Raja.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?
- Interesting trailer of Gautam Menon’s Thoota released
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages
- Yet another hit number from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo coming soon