Popular producer Gnanavel Raja’s wife Neha shocked a lot of people on social media when she accused some actresses of being home-wreckers. Although she didn’t name anyone, it was quite evident that she was targeting someone whom she has seen from close quarters.
In a series of tweets, Neha issued a warning to the actresses in Tamil film industry and urged them to stay away from their co-stars, especially who are already married and living a happy life. Neha also stated that she has already begged and requested some to mend their ways; however, it doesn’t seem to have changed much.
In the end, Neha warned that she would name and shame actresses if she has to. Although she deleted these comments on Twitter, her statements have already gone viral and she had to clarify that it had nothing to do with her husband Gnanavel Raja.
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu