The makers of hero Venkatesh’s upcoming rural action drama, Narappa, unveiled the first look poster of Venky’s elder son Muni Kanna. Talented young actor Karthik Rathnam, who impressed everyone with his performances in Care of Kancharapalem and Zee5 series Gods of Dharmapuri, plays Muni Kanna in Narappa.
Narappa is an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil revenge drama, Asuran. Karthik Rathnam reprises Indo-British actor and musician Teejay Arunasalam in Narappa. This much-awaited film’s makers will be unveiling the first look poster of Venky’s younger son from the movie soon.
Priyamani plays Venky’s wife in this Sreekanth Addala film. Suresh Babu and Kalaipuli S Thanu are jointly bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda
- Nidhhi Agerwal all set to make a comeback in Bollywood
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai confirmed for summer release
- Krish almost certain to have this as his film’s title
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project