The makers of hero Venkatesh’s upcoming rural action drama, Narappa, unveiled the first look poster of Venky’s elder son Muni Kanna. Talented young actor Karthik Rathnam, who impressed everyone with his performances in Care of Kancharapalem and Zee5 series Gods of Dharmapuri, plays Muni Kanna in Narappa.
Narappa is an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil revenge drama, Asuran. Karthik Rathnam reprises Indo-British actor and musician Teejay Arunasalam in Narappa. This much-awaited film’s makers will be unveiling the first look poster of Venky’s younger son from the movie soon.
Priyamani plays Venky’s wife in this Sreekanth Addala film. Suresh Babu and Kalaipuli S Thanu are jointly bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?
- Enforcement directorate questioned about these topics to Rhea Chakraborthy
- Kiara Advani signs yet another biggie