Sankranthi is one big festival and everyone during this time likes to spend some good time with family members. This is the reason our filmmakers make sure to entertain the audience by releasing big films back to back.
Sankranthi 2020 is also gearing up with some interesting projects. As per the update from trade circles, Nandamuri Balakrishna-Ravikumar’s untitled film, Superstar Mahesh Babu and Anil Ravipudi’s film and Sai Dharma Tej-Maruthi’s project are set to release during this time.
Along with these three straight films, Rajinikanth-Murugadoss’s Darbar is also aiming for the Pongal release. We need to see what more films come during this time and will any project move out of this race.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday
- Immense gratitude: Mahesh Babu thanks fans and well-wishers