Varun Sandesh and Sundeep Kishan are gearing up for the release of their upcoming film ‘D for Dopidi’. There are good expectations on the film and the makers have recently shot a promotional song for the publicity of the film.
Nani has recently bought half of the stake in the movie and he took part in the promotional song that was shot. The song is going to be launched today by Dil Raju, Nani and the producers of the film. Dil Raju has bought the distribution rights of the film. The audio of the album was released recently and the movie is expected to release in the last week of November. An official announcement will be out soon.
Melanie is marking her debut as the heroine of the film. Krishna DK and Raj Nidamoru are the producers of the film and Siraj Kalla is the director of the film. Mahesh Shankar has composed the music of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- First-of-its-kind promotions for Akhil’s Agent
- Simbu’s Pathu Thala clears censor formalities
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food