Varun Sandesh and Sundeep Kishan are gearing up for the release of their upcoming film ‘D for Dopidi’. There are good expectations on the film and the makers have recently shot a promotional song for the publicity of the film.
Nani has recently bought half of the stake in the movie and he took part in the promotional song that was shot. The song is going to be launched today by Dil Raju, Nani and the producers of the film. Dil Raju has bought the distribution rights of the film. The audio of the album was released recently and the movie is expected to release in the last week of November. An official announcement will be out soon.
Melanie is marking her debut as the heroine of the film. Krishna DK and Raj Nidamoru are the producers of the film and Siraj Kalla is the director of the film. Mahesh Shankar has composed the music of the film.
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies