After unveiling the impressive teaser and the first song, the makers of Naga Shaurya’s soon to be released romantic action drama, Chalo, have kick-started the film’s promotional activities today. Naga Shaurya and the film’s director Venky Kudumula interacted with the students of GITAM University in Vizag this evening.
Chalo’s teaser raised curiosity among moviegoers with its unique storyline that showcases the age-old conflict between two villages on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border. Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna is debuting in Tollywood and Naga Shaurya’s parents are turning producers with this film. Chalo is slated to hit the screens on December 29.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star producer to remake Dear Comrade
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening
- Vijay Sethupathi to do a crazy biopic
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer