After unveiling the impressive teaser and the first song, the makers of Naga Shaurya’s soon to be released romantic action drama, Chalo, have kick-started the film’s promotional activities today. Naga Shaurya and the film’s director Venky Kudumula interacted with the students of GITAM University in Vizag this evening.
Chalo’s teaser raised curiosity among moviegoers with its unique storyline that showcases the age-old conflict between two villages on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border. Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna is debuting in Tollywood and Naga Shaurya’s parents are turning producers with this film. Chalo is slated to hit the screens on December 29.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December