The demand for Bharat Ratna, the country’s highest civilian honor, for legendary actor and chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh late NT Ramarao has been making headlines over the past one decade.
On March 29th, during the Zero Hour in Lok Sabha, TDP MP Rammohan Naidu demanded the Union government to confer Bharat Ratna on NT Ramarao.
In a response, Kiren Rijiju, Union Minister of State for Home Affairs, yesterday announced that the proposal for Bharat Ratna for NTR had already been submitted to the Prime Minister’s Office for its scrutiny.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho will beat Baahubali 2 in this aspect
- Maharshi achieves a rare feat in this multiplex
- Suresh Babu’s big risk with Samantha’s O Baby
- Kajal’s determination to play this powerful role
- Allu Sirish’s ABCD’s fate in overseas
- Details of Suriya’s NGK overseas deal are here