Aamir Khan’s latest film ‘PK’ has struck a chord with most Indians. However, it also seems to have upset some fringe elements. Some groups have started claiming that the movie mocks their beliefs and allege that this is a conscious effort by the writer, director, producer and the actor to malign their religion.
A few activists have staged a dharna at Ramakrishna Cinema Hall, Abids, demanding a halt in the screening of the film immediately.
It is appalling to see how the society is falling prey to such incredulous allegations. Films and actors have always been a soft target of groups which use situations to their advantage, in a blatant attempt to display their power.
The onus is on the audience to judge for themselves what’s right and what’s not.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states