While the entire country is excitedly waiting for the release of Baahubali The Conclusion, a large group of people belonging to the Kannada Rakshana Vedika have been protesting against the movie and are calling for its ban.
The reason behind this sudden outrage is veteran Tamil star and the Kattappa of Baahubali, Satyaraj’s allegedly controversial statements on Kannada leaders in the Cauvery River issue.
The protestors are demanding the Kannada Film Chamber not to allow the film’s release in the state.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years