While the entire country is excitedly waiting for the release of Baahubali The Conclusion, a large group of people belonging to the Kannada Rakshana Vedika have been protesting against the movie and are calling for its ban.
The reason behind this sudden outrage is veteran Tamil star and the Kattappa of Baahubali, Satyaraj’s allegedly controversial statements on Kannada leaders in the Cauvery River issue.
The protestors are demanding the Kannada Film Chamber not to allow the film’s release in the state.
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy