Allu Arjun was the special guest at the pre release event of wink sensation Priya Prakash Varrier and Roshan Abdul’s teenage campus drama, Lover’s Day. The film is the Telugu version of the much talked about Malayalam film, Oru Adaar Love.
Speaking at the event, the Stylish Star said that he would proudly call himself a South Indian actor. “I am a Telugu actor who was born in Chennai. I am loved by my fans in Karnataka and Kerala. It’s a nice trend that our films are big dubbed in other languages and other language movies are being done in Telugu,” said Bunny.
Allu Arjun further wished the entire team a grand success with Oru adaar Love..
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans