Allu Arjun was the special guest at the pre release event of wink sensation Priya Prakash Varrier and Roshan Abdul’s teenage campus drama, Lover’s Day. The film is the Telugu version of the much talked about Malayalam film, Oru Adaar Love.
Speaking at the event, the Stylish Star said that he would proudly call himself a South Indian actor. “I am a Telugu actor who was born in Chennai. I am loved by my fans in Karnataka and Kerala. It’s a nice trend that our films are big dubbed in other languages and other language movies are being done in Telugu,” said Bunny.
Allu Arjun further wished the entire team a grand success with Oru adaar Love..
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones