Nara Rohit’s Balakrishnudu is one film which is a typical commercial entertainer with all the necessary elements in it. The film is ready for a release tomorrow and the latest we hear is that 30 years Prudhvi’s comedy in the film is going to be a huge highlight.
Prudhvi will enter the scene at a crucial time and evoke some situation based comedy all over the second half. Nara Rohit will be seen in a very lean avatar in this film which has Regina as the female lead.
Pawan Mallela directs this film which releases along with yet another interesting film Mental Madhilo.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan