Talented Comedian Pruthvi, famous for his 30 years industry dialogue from Khadgam, is back in the news for his performance in the recent release Loukyam. Though he was seen in quite a few films in his long career, he never really got the kind of recognition an actor of his talent usually gets.
Finally, he got to show his caliber in Loukyam where he impressed everyone with his character of Burning star Babloo. Reports suggest that his character is a huge plus for the movie and his performance in the climax is having the audience in splits. Well, we congratulate Pruthvi on his success and wish him the best of luck.
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?
- Update on NTR’s latest schedule
- Top producer bets big on Devadas