Talented Comedian Pruthvi, famous for his 30 years industry dialogue from Khadgam, is back in the news for his performance in the recent release Loukyam. Though he was seen in quite a few films in his long career, he never really got the kind of recognition an actor of his talent usually gets.
Finally, he got to show his caliber in Loukyam where he impressed everyone with his character of Burning star Babloo. Reports suggest that his character is a huge plus for the movie and his performance in the climax is having the audience in splits. Well, we congratulate Pruthvi on his success and wish him the best of luck.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teaser smashes YouTube records in style
- Samantha paid a bomb for her debut web series
- Sarileru Neekevvaru teaser – Impactful and massy
- It’s official: Sarileru Neekevvaru & Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s Sankranthi clash averted
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna