Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s new film with director Krish is in news from the past few weeks. Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the film for formally launched today without much fanfare at producer AM Ratnam’s office.
Tentatively titled PSPK 27, the film is going to be a period drama and its regular shooting will kick-start from February 4th. Pooja Hegde and Pragya Jaiswal’s names are under consideration for the female lead roles.
MM Keeravani will be scoring tunes for the film. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary