Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s new film with director Krish is in news from the past few weeks. Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the film for formally launched today without much fanfare at producer AM Ratnam’s office.
Tentatively titled PSPK 27, the film is going to be a period drama and its regular shooting will kick-start from February 4th. Pooja Hegde and Pragya Jaiswal’s names are under consideration for the female lead roles.
MM Keeravani will be scoring tunes for the film. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Bheeshma
- Prabhas’s clear cut instructions to his director
- Vijay Devarakonda’s tough times continue-Karan Johar takes a key decision?
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next
- Rajamouli makes special plans for RRR promotions
- Offers drying up for talented actress