Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s new film with director Krish is in news from the past few weeks. Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the film for formally launched today without much fanfare at producer AM Ratnam’s office.
Tentatively titled PSPK 27, the film is going to be a period drama and its regular shooting will kick-start from February 4th. Pooja Hegde and Pragya Jaiswal’s names are under consideration for the female lead roles.
MM Keeravani will be scoring tunes for the film. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed