Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram’s much-awaited film is on its last leg of shoot. Recently, the unit has wrapped up a major schedule in Europe and the latest buzz is that the makers are planning to hold an audio launch event of the film in Andhra Pradesh’s capital Amaravthi.
However, an official confirmation is awaited regarding this news. Tentatively titled Agnathavasi, the film is gearing up for a massive release on January 10th as a Sankranthi treat.
Anirudh scores music for this high budget entertainer. Anu Emanuel and Keerthy Suresh play crucial roles in this film
Articles that might interest you:
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-08-2019
- Adivi Sesh thanks Nag, Bunny and Samantha
- Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas’ brother all set for acting debut
- Fans of all heroes always want Prabhas’ success: Rajamouli
- My producers sacrificed 100 crore profit and made Saaho: Prabhas
- Stop treating me like an actor: Pawan urges fans