Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram’s much-awaited film is on its last leg of shoot. Recently, the unit has wrapped up a major schedule in Europe and the latest buzz is that the makers are planning to hold an audio launch event of the film in Andhra Pradesh’s capital Amaravthi.
However, an official confirmation is awaited regarding this news. Tentatively titled Agnathavasi, the film is gearing up for a massive release on January 10th as a Sankranthi treat.
Anirudh scores music for this high budget entertainer. Anu Emanuel and Keerthy Suresh play crucial roles in this film
Articles that might interest you:
- Special plans for Venky’s 75th project
- No stopping Sonu Sood- Does yet another service
- Karthikeya to join star hero’s next in Hyderabad?
- Change of heroine in Mega hero’s next?
- Puri Jagannadh thrilled with RGV’s praise for his podcast
- Dislikes for Sadak 2 trailer- A planned strategy?