The climax episode of Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram’s 2013 blockbuster, Atharintiki Dharedhi, is still hailed as one of the best in Pawan’s career. Pawan’s emotional performance and a stylized fight sequence made the climax a winner.
As per the latest buzz, it looks like Trivikram is coming up with the similar kind of climax in his upcoming film with the Power Star. Reportedly, PSPK25’s climax also features a high-voltage fight sequence followed by an emotional performance by Pawan. Trivikram is said to have come up with some heart touching dialogues yet again.
The climax sequence is being shot at the RFC under stunt choreographer Ravi Varman’s supervision. Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel are the film’s leading ladies and S Radhakrishna is the producer.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film