The unit of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated 25th movie, titled Agnatavasi, will fly to Europe in October 3rd week to can a few songs over a period of 15 days. The entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by November end.
As per the latest updates, the film’s audio album, composed by Anirudh Ravichander, will be released in December 3rd week along with the theatrical trailer. As announced, the film will be hitting the screens on January 10 as a Sankranthi treat for fans.
Trivikram is the film’s director and Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel are the leading ladies. Aadhi Pinisetty is essaying a pivotal role in the movie. S Radharishna is producing this high budget entertainer.
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar