The unit of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated 25th movie, titled Agnatavasi, will fly to Europe in October 3rd week to can a few songs over a period of 15 days. The entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by November end.
As per the latest updates, the film’s audio album, composed by Anirudh Ravichander, will be released in December 3rd week along with the theatrical trailer. As announced, the film will be hitting the screens on January 10 as a Sankranthi treat for fans.
Trivikram is the film’s director and Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel are the leading ladies. Aadhi Pinisetty is essaying a pivotal role in the movie. S Radharishna is producing this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside