The unit of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated 25th movie, titled Agnatavasi, will fly to Europe in October 3rd week to can a few songs over a period of 15 days. The entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by November end.
As per the latest updates, the film’s audio album, composed by Anirudh Ravichander, will be released in December 3rd week along with the theatrical trailer. As announced, the film will be hitting the screens on January 10 as a Sankranthi treat for fans.
Trivikram is the film’s director and Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel are the leading ladies. Aadhi Pinisetty is essaying a pivotal role in the movie. S Radharishna is producing this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to join 96 remake shoot this week
- Sita’s weekend collections-Tough times ahead
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh