123telugu had already reported that a small schedule of Pawan Kalyan’s new film will happen in Kerala. The latest news is that the three-day schedule which was on in Chikmagalur has been wrapped up now.
The unit is back in town and Pawan has got busy with his political commitments. Now, only the Europe schedule of the film is left and the unit will soon travel abroad for a 15-day shoot.
Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emanuel are cast as the female leads in this film which is directed by Trivikram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith’s NKP going places
- The Lion King sets a new record in Nizam
- Kurnool being re-created for Mahesh Babu
- iSmart Shankar’s fantastic feat; Check out 4-day AP & TS collections
- Netflix acquires Manmadhudu 2 for a whopping price
- Nagarjuna impresses in his first outing of Bigg Boss 3