123telugu had already reported that a small schedule of Pawan Kalyan’s new film will happen in Kerala. The latest news is that the three-day schedule which was on in Chikmagalur has been wrapped up now.
The unit is back in town and Pawan has got busy with his political commitments. Now, only the Europe schedule of the film is left and the unit will soon travel abroad for a 15-day shoot.
Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emanuel are cast as the female leads in this film which is directed by Trivikram.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Jersey’s decent show in US premieres
- Young actor goes gaga over Chiranjeevi on Sye Raa’s sets
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be delayed further?
- Sai Dharam Tej reveals how Pawan inspired him to be an actor