123telugu had already reported that a small schedule of Pawan Kalyan’s new film will happen in Kerala. The latest news is that the three-day schedule which was on in Chikmagalur has been wrapped up now.
The unit is back in town and Pawan has got busy with his political commitments. Now, only the Europe schedule of the film is left and the unit will soon travel abroad for a 15-day shoot.
Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emanuel are cast as the female leads in this film which is directed by Trivikram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date
- RRR to have an international music score by Keeravani
- Puri Jagan’s Liger to be out during this time in 2021