With all the shows for the day cancelled, the Vijay starrer, Puli missed out on some lucrative openings in both the Telugu states today. The big budget flick was carrying a huge buzz because of its multi-starrer cast and because of this delay, things are looking haywire for the film.
Made on a huge budget of 100 crores, the film ran into financial troubles and faced big time release problems. Even the Tamil version was delayed for half a day and shows have just begun all over Tamil Nadu now.
Directed by Chimbu Devan, Puli has an ensemble cast of Vijay, Sridevi, Shruthi Haasan, Hansika and Sudeep in lead roles. The Telugu version is most likely to open all over tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker
- Sundeep Kishan’s gesture for cine workers and hotel staff in Corona times