With the flash IT raids just a day prior to the film’s release, the makers of Puli could not arrange the last minute finances to get lab clearances, leading to the cancellation of Puli’s premieres and early morning shows allover the world. Most plexes are yet to be issued the KDMs.
Currently, a final round of discussions are going on at Gemini Labs in Chennai, with the film’s star, Vijay, himself talking to the concerned parties to facilitate a smooth release of noon shows. Meanwhile, there have been a wide range of intense protests by fans in several areas across Tamil Nadu against the authorities for this last minute glitch.
Directed by Chimbudevan, Puli also stars Shruti Haasan, Hansika, Sridevi and Sudeep in prominent roles. The film will get the biggest ever release in Vijay’s career and it is expected to register phenomenal opening day numbers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family