With the flash IT raids just a day prior to the film’s release, the makers of Puli could not arrange the last minute finances to get lab clearances, leading to the cancellation of Puli’s premieres and early morning shows allover the world. Most plexes are yet to be issued the KDMs.
Currently, a final round of discussions are going on at Gemini Labs in Chennai, with the film’s star, Vijay, himself talking to the concerned parties to facilitate a smooth release of noon shows. Meanwhile, there have been a wide range of intense protests by fans in several areas across Tamil Nadu against the authorities for this last minute glitch.
Directed by Chimbudevan, Puli also stars Shruti Haasan, Hansika, Sridevi and Sudeep in prominent roles. The film will get the biggest ever release in Vijay’s career and it is expected to register phenomenal opening day numbers.
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next