Finally, all hurdles cleared for Ilayathapathy Vijay’s most eagerly awaited socio-fantasy film, Puli, and the single screen theaters and multiplexes have started showing the film’s Tamil and Hindi versions just a while ago. Elated fans thronged the theaters in huge numbers, and the response from the film’s first half has been quite encouraging.
As per the buzz, Vijay tried out a new style of dialogue delivery, which thoroughly impressed his fans. Unfortunately, the delayed shows resulted in severe loss of opening collections, with premiers and early morning shows cancelled everywhere. Even the Telugu version has been cancelled for the whole day, and the film will hit the screens in Telugu states tomorrow.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation