Released just a few days ago, the trailer of Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s upcoming socio-fantasy film Puli has created a unique record for a south Indian film. With more than 76,000 likes for the trailer on its YouTube channel, Puli’s trailer is the most ‘liked’ south Indian film trailer and also the second most liked trailer in India after Salman Khan’s Kick, which has more than 1 lakh likes for its trailer.
The trailer has already clocked nearly 3.4 million views on YouTube and the craze only seems to be increasing as the film is nearing its release date, 17th September. Extravagant visual effects, Vijay’s fan following, presence of Shruti Haasan and Hansika and yesteryear’s diva Sridevi making her Tamil comeback are some of the factors that helped intensify the craze for this film.
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer
- Versatile artiste’s key role in Mahesh25
- Don’t call my son Jr Powerstar: Renu Desai tells Pawan fans
- Sammohanam & Abhimanyudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day