Released just a few days ago, the trailer of Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s upcoming socio-fantasy film Puli has created a unique record for a south Indian film. With more than 76,000 likes for the trailer on its YouTube channel, Puli’s trailer is the most ‘liked’ south Indian film trailer and also the second most liked trailer in India after Salman Khan’s Kick, which has more than 1 lakh likes for its trailer.
The trailer has already clocked nearly 3.4 million views on YouTube and the craze only seems to be increasing as the film is nearing its release date, 17th September. Extravagant visual effects, Vijay’s fan following, presence of Shruti Haasan and Hansika and yesteryear’s diva Sridevi making her Tamil comeback are some of the factors that helped intensify the craze for this film.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake