The most awaited first look of Tamil star Vijay’s upcoming socio-fantasy film, Puli, has been released last night to a staggering response from his fans. The first look showcases Vijay looking majestic in a regal warrior costume and the overall design has a mystic aura that is left for the fans to be explored.
Puli is being directed by Chibudevan and it stars Shruti Haasan and Hansika in the female leads. Yesteryears glamour diva Sridevi and Kannada star Sudeep will be seen in prominent roles. The film has music composed by Devi Sri Prasad and the makers are planning to release the film in September.
Meanwhile, Vijay’s last year Pongal blockbuster, Jilla, will have its Telugu version’s audio launch this evening.
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya