The state government of Punjab has signed Sonu Sood as a brand ambassador for its vaccination drive. The actor became a household name in 2020 when he helped lakhs of migrants reach home safely during the pandemic, and continued to help the needy by providing financial assistance, healthcare, and even jobs.
Considering Sonu Sood’s popularity among the masses, Captain Amarinder Singh, CM of Punjab, has convinced the actor to become the face of the campaign to vaccinate as many people as possible to fight Covid-19. It’s worth noting that many people have been hesitating to take the vaccine for various reasons, and there’s plenty of misinformation about the importance of vaccine itself.
Thanking the Punjab state government, Sonu Sood stated that he will do his best to get everyone vaccinated at the earliest.
It's an honour to be a part of this drive sir. We will make sure everyone gets vaccinated soon. Together we will reach out to each and every family for a safer tomorrow. https://t.co/X5b6yMr7uj
— sonu sood (@SonuSood) April 11, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening director to team up with Prabhas?
- Mahesh Babu shares important information on Covid-19
- Noted heroine talks about the importance of breast-feeding
- Stage set for Nithin- Vakkantham Vamsi film?
- A new release date of Pushpa makes hulchul
- Seetimaar sets a huge record, DSP thanks Salman Khan